Silver jewellery only:
- Line a bowl with aluminium foil. Place the pieces in warm water with washing up liquid.
- Stir occasionally until water has cooled.
- Remove jewellery with tongs and use a soft cloth to buff and dry.
Powder coated jewellery:
- Clean in cold soapy water with a soft cloth to remove dirt.
- For silver earring posts, use a small polishing cloth to buff the posts only.
- Store your jewellery in separate pouches or boxes to avoid them marking, scratching or denting upon contact with other jewellery.
- Storing your jewellery in pouches will also help to prevent tarnish.
- Store all jewellery in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Treat with care
- Take your jewellery off before showering and swimming
- Avoid contact with makeup, lotions, perfumes and other substances which can cause metals to tarnish.
- For powder cotaed jewellery, take extra care to keep away from suncreams and other substances as this can cause the coating to rub off.